So I don’t really watch the local news much as most of it is really a bunch of garbage. I focus more on the national news. But tonight I had it on and these were just some of the stories….
1) Car on fire in a grocery store parking lot. Nothing new, just a random car on fire here folks.
2) 911 caller was arrested because she was banging on her boyfriend’s door and being disorderly. So the police came and told her to leave or be arrested, so she called 911 to say the police department was being rude. *snort* What a jackass. So they arrested her for misuse of the 911 emergency number.
3) Then some 16 year old boy broke into his neighbor’s house and stole 20 bras and 33 pairs of panties from his neighbor. Ummm…. What is more disturbing, the boy stealing panties or that this broad had 33 pairs?
4) Then they shared some story out of the Denver airport of a woman who stripped down completely naked after she was told to put out her ciggy. They carted her off to the hospital to be evaluated.
5) And then a new high school opened in the valley that… get this… caters to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender kids. I’m sorry but are you serious??? I have no issues with people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender. Your business is your business and you are who you are, but to give “special” treatment or “special” schools IS NOT OK. Let’s separate people even more right? So what, gays are allowed to go to a public school but straights won’t be able to go to the gay school? Man… seriously? I’m sorry but that bugs me. Having “special rights” divides us more!!!!! And… it discriminates against all others.
6) A health alert of some weird thing called Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is showing up in our state and 11 people have died from it. Nice.
7) And this gem… What kind of cars do cheaters drive? Toyotas (men) and Hondas (women). Because you know, something like that is so newsworthy and good to know.